Thursday, July 16, 2015

My New Plan. To WIN Every Day

Hello there!  It has been a while.  Ii didn't have much to say about the subject of weight loss since I have gained most of the weight back that I lost writing this blog.  I think I am going to try again to inspire/disgust/entertain you with my goofy little antics.

To start with, I am going small...  I plan to WIN every day.  Allow me to explain what I mean:

Step 1)     I will do something active every  day.  Even if that just entails walking on my lunch break for 10 minutes.  I need to move more to burn calories, clear my mind and get myself back on a track where weight loss is possible.  Not being able to take a full, deep breath in my favorite jeans is not good times.  Oh, who am I kidding?!?!  I cannot sit or stand in them at this point.  Bend over and buckle/tie my shoes?  It's all just a fantasy at this moment.  Dream ON, sista!

Step 2)     I will make at least one better food/beverage decision every day.  Double butterburger with all the trimmings?  YUM.  If I choose the grilled chicken sandwich instead?  I'm calling it a win.  Cold cut sub instead of half of a large pizza?  Win!  If I drink one diet soda instead of my favorite, painfully caloric beers?  Win.  A glass of water instead of that bottle of wine?  (And yes, I said bottle)  Win.

This plan is about baby steps for me.  I got discouraged last time having very little to celebrate.  To make sure that doesn't happen to me again, in this plan, I win EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Pretty sure that's a plan I can live with.  And soon, I hope to build on it.  Care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment