Friday, September 28, 2012

New Shoes!

What is it about a new pair of shoes that gets a girl's heart racing? Truthfully, I have no idea what the science is behind it. True, obsessive shoe buying is a stereotype, but that doesn't make it any less true. That's the thing about stereotypes ... at some point before all of the exaggerations and jokes it was based on someone's version of the truth.

As a treat to myself and to replace my beloved pair of tennies that I wore through TWO Dirty Girl Mud Runs and then donated, today I bought a new pair.

I have joked a time or two in this blog about trying to look your best at the gym when after a good sweat session people often look like they ran through a sprinkler. As it should be! However, there is something to wanting a new, fancy pair of kicks.

I hope my slick new tennies will also serve as motivation to get back to the gym more often. Here's hoping!


No comments:

Post a Comment